Customers with access to Ahrefs API via API subscription or Integrations must comply to the Ahrefs Terms and Conditions. Please carefully review the stipulations below before using our API services:
- 1. You are not allowed to white-label our data without our approval.
- 2. If you show our data to third party, you are asked to follow attribution requirements. It may be done in different ways. If you are not sure, contact us. Ahrefs reserves the right to decide which kind of attribution is sufficient in your case and therefore it may vary from case to case.
- 3. You can not change names of our metrics, namely URL Rating and Domain Rating.
- 4. Access to API and/or Integrations API may be suspended or terminated anytime and for any reason.
- 5. If your access to Ahrefs API and/or Integrations API is cancelled due to breach of our terms, you are not entitled to get a refund of any kind.
- 6. Ahrefs reserves the right to discontinue providing service anytime and for any reason.
Do note that we will continue to update this page as more API specifications and functionalities will be added.